The Montauk Turkey Burger
- Can substitute chicken sausage patty, chicken burger, veggie burger
- Lightly brush olive oil onto each burger
- Add sea salt & cracked pepper to both sides of each burger
- Grill burgers
- Brush on Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce during cooking to add some delicious caramelization to the burger.
- Toast rolls, melt mozzarella cheese on burger
- Put burgers on the bun and add a generous amount of Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original or Spicy on top.
- Last - Garnish burger with French fried onions then close bun and serve!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ - 2 pounds of meatload mix
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ½ cup of Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original or Spicy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Mix all ingredients into meatloaf mix
- Place in loaf pan
- Brush top of meatloaf with Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original or Spicy
- Bake until done – usually on 350 degrees for 1 hour
*Use same process for turkey or chicken meatloaf!
Montauk Kitchen Easy Dip
- Get your favorite tortilla chips, vegetable sticks, flavored crackers, and/or pretzels
- Put on a platter
- Pour Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original or Spicy into dip bowls and go at it!
- Simple, healthy, and delicious dip!
Montauk Kitchen Thanksgiving Stuffing
- In skillet add ½ pound of turkey sausage (remove from casing) or you can use any ground sausage. Add ½ cup of Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce and sauté until browned. Put to side
- Bring 1 ½ cups chicken broth and 4 tbsp of butter to a boil in med saucepan. Stir in stuffing mix (6oz package). Remove from heat and let stand 5min
- Pour stuffing contents and sausage into casserole dish and mix with a fork
- Bake for 20 minutes on 350 and serve!
- Serves 6 people
Montauk Kitchen Sunday Dinner
- Sauté sausages, beef shank, pork braciole, beef braciole in 2 cups Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce
- Once browned, add entire contents into your own tomato sauce as your secret weapon!
- You are going to love this!
Montauk Kitchen Sausage Bread
- Cook ground sausage in skillet until crumbly / evenly browned. Drain grease
- Spread pizza dough evenly onto a 9x13-inch baking sheet; sprinkle with sausage, mozzarella cheese and spoon on some Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce. Pull the dough over and crimp the roll closed. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Brush roll with olive oil
- Bake in preheated oven (350 degrees) until golden brown. About 15 to 20min
- Serve on platter with extra Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce to dip in
The Montauk Kitchen Sausage Tailgate!
- Grill or sauté your favorite sausage
- Add 1 jar of Sausage Sauce to pan
- Optional - Add some vegetables
- Simmer and serve with bread!
- Simple Healthy Delicious...The End
- Not just for sausage....
- Roast beef
- “Special Sauce” - Montauk Kitchen Spicy Sausage Sauce
Montauk Kitchen Stuffed Peppers
- Slice off tops of bell peppers, remove membranes/seeds. Arrange empty peppers standing up in greased/oiled casserole dish
- In skillet, cook 2 pounds ground sausage meat until browned. Mix in 1 ½ cup of Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce. Simmer. Stir/add in cooked rice
- Spoon sausage mixture into bell peppers and top with grated cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Bake. 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or till desired texture. Top with parsley
- Serve immediately
Montauk Kitchen Sausage Bites
- Great appetizer for Xmas - Simple! These were gone in 60 seconds in my house, my kids loved them!
- Mix in bowl:
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage meat
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs oregano,
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Scoop and drop bites onto parchment lined baking sheets
- Bake about 20-25 min at 350 degrees until golden brown
- Serve warm with Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original and Spicy! (Pic shows spicy)
OKTOBERFEST Is Here
- Bratwurst ....great with Sausage Sauce
- Knackwurst...great with Sausage Sauce
- Weisswurst...great with Sausage Sauce
- Pretzels...great (dip)with Sausage Sauce
- All of the above...great with friends and family!